Polaris Direct is a nationally acclaimed direct marketing services and printing company specializing in high- volume 1:1 marketing campaigns for Fortune 500 companies and marketing agencies. Our success in a fast-changing global economy is a direct result of our ability to create turnkey integrated and innovative direct marketing solutions.
We are currently seeking an Account Manager to join our fast-paced team.
This position combines the arts of customer service and project management as you work on multiple projects from start to finish. Our Account Managers expertly manage the specific needs of their clients, avoiding preventable issues, problem solving and navigating through potential barriers with efficiency and ease. As the liaison between customers, partner vendors, and internal departments, the account manager facilitates timely, high-quality output of work in the field of direct marketing and printing services, as well as 1:1 marketing campaign management. Each project increases your knowledge of your client needs and enables you to anticipate future projects as they trust your expertise. This position allows you to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team. You will be provided with the tools necessary to succeed.
- Serve as point of contact for clients, both internal and external; resulting in client satisfaction and retention using responsiveness and ease of process.
- Serve as project manager for production efforts and guide direct mail campaigns from beginning to completion in an organized and detail-oriented manner, with the end result being a finished product to match the client’s request.
- Follow established SOP’s and QA procedures utilizing established checklists and other company processes, activities and systems.
- Ensure all client requirements are understood and translated effectively to all necessary departments.
- Review client’s mailing expectations and provided source documents to write detailed data processing instructions, including specifications, personalization and lettershop instructions.
- Manage project schedules and ensure that deadlines will be met.
- Manage artwork, work orders, proofs, change orders and obtain approvals. Keep all internal and external contacts updated throughout the process.
- Serve as liaison with management, internal departments, and vendors/suppliers to troubleshoot problems and provide innovative solutions.
- Coordinate with accounting department to ensure accurate billing; cost documentation, invoicing, and postage reconciliation for final billing.
- Cross-train on other clients for team members on leave of absence or vacation.
- 2-4 year college degree or equivalent industry experience
- Specialized knowledge of direct mail lettershop procedures
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Aptitude for learning new software systems
- Knowledge of US Postal regulations
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Familiarity with pricing, proposals, billing, and postage reconciliations
- Knowledge of cross channel media elements (i.e. Informed Delivery, Email Blasts, Facebook, etc.) is a plus
- Ability to demonstrate math aptitude
Polaris Direct offers a competitive benefits package including Medical and Dental Insurance, Company Paid Group Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term disability, Supplemental Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and an enthusiastic team environment. Polaris Direct is an Equal Opportunity Employer.