Polaris Direct is currently seeking an Account Director to join our Strategic Marketing Services team. The Strategic Marketing Services Account Director serves as a team lead and expert on the campaign development process for services offered by the Polaris SMS team, a full-service direct marketing agency, offering creative / design services and multi-channel marketing solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help to secure new business from current and prospective customers, creating new revenue streams where appropriate.
- Develop marketing and creative campaigns based on client’s objectives and goals.
- Develop strategies by examining client objectives, planning, scheduling and completing design and production requirements.
- Create and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns from creative strategy through production and analysis.
- Determine project content by reviewing and approving art and copy materials developed by the SMS team.
- Meet work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards; resolving problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Improve marketing results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing campaign processes; suggest changes.
- Manage the SMS team and facilitate marketing campaigns by interfacing with clients, answering questions and responding to requests.
- Look to increase revenue and create profitable business accounts within the SMS group.
- Follow latest industry standards for data integrity and security (HIPAA/HITRUST).
- Communicate job flow with internal departments.
- Previous experience of 5 plus years in marketing, print or agency services
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Completes projects on time and on budget
- Maintains confidentiality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment
- Reacts well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines
- Knowledge of various types of digital and offset print
- Knowledge of mailing services, USPS guidelines
- Experience in taking the lead on creating multi-channel marketing campaigns including digital
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Salesforce and other project management tools such as Asana
- Experience with other marketing/digital workflow tools