Plymouth Rock has been awarded the #1 Large Employer in New Jersey in 2021. We would love for you to join our award winning team!
We are ready to invest in you through our paid licensing program based out of our Woodbridge, NJ HQ.
Inside Sales Representatives make it their mission to ensure a productive and positive customer experience. We pride ourselves on being able to develop goal-oriented people into highly productive Inside Sales Representatives. If you have a competitive spirit, positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills this might be the perfect fit. Don’t worry if you don’t have the experience, we will provide the necessary tools and techniques needed for success.
Why should you become an Inside Sales Representatives?
- Competitive base salary and impressive bonus opportunities
- Excellent benefits and a company-sponsored 401K
- All expenses paid for testing, licensing and training
- A corporate culture that cares about and values you as an employee
- Supportive and motivating coaching to help you succeed
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Handle generated calls in an effort to quote and sell personal lines insurance products, such as automobile and home insurance, for Plymouth Rock and its affiliate companies.
- Provide an exceptional consultative sales experience to prospects in order to help them make the best decision they can for themselves.
- Maintain product knowledge for all lines of business and products written.
- Document all prospect information, communication, quote and sales data into computer systems.
- Able to work any full time shift between the hours of 11:00am-7:15pm Monday – Friday and one Saturday per month from 10:00am–3:00pm.
Qualifications and Education
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through.
- Microsoft Products proficiency (Word and Excel).
- Prior sales and/or insurance experience is a plus.
- Must obtain a NJ Property & Casualty Insurance Producer License within first 4 weeks of employment. (You will receive fully paid training and we will sponsor you for your insurance license).
- Recent college grads encouraged to apply!
About the Company
The Plymouth Rock Company and its affiliated group of companies write and manage over $1.6 billion in personal and commercial auto and homeowner’s insurance throughout the Northeast and mid-Atlantic, where we have built an unparalleled reputation for service. We continuously invest in technology, our employees thrive in our empowering environment, and our customers are among the most loyal in the industry. The Plymouth Rock group of companies employs more than 1,900 people and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. Plymouth Rock Assurance Corporation holds an A.M. Best rating of “A-/Excellent”.