A Penske Senior Financial Analyst provides analysis and metrics for Finance core processes and be responsible for knowledge of all systems. The position will require the ability to design, develop, implement, and maintain databases to ensure process compliance requirements and efficiencies are met. The ability to query, analyze data, and map detailed processes coupled with analytical skills will enable the associate to draw clear and concise conclusions and identify improvement opportunities.
- Provide reporting, analysis, and compliance support as needed from all payroll systems for US, Canada, PTL and PL.
- Establish procedures and audit protocols for usage of eTime across the company – 19000 users using varied time punch entry methods (time clocks, computer, servicenet)
- Research and identify any exception handling of timecards across the entire user base
- Ensure compliance of federal, state or any additional local laws for time punches (Does these include Fleet Manager note this is where the past issue have been)
- Ensure all eTime procedures are in compliance with attendance procedures (Note most of these are local policies so these will need to be reviewed by HR)
- Support any data and audit request
- Partner with Legal and HR Departments to supply payroll and eTime information as needed. Ensure accuracy of accrual data for Etime and Fleet Manager
- Ensure accuracy of all State Mandated Sick Pay Reporting on Pay Check Stubs
- Support departmental improvement projects in the areas of process management.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
- At least 3 years financial analytics experience required
- Bachelors in Finance, Economics and/or Accounting preferred. If no degree, equivalent work experience is required
- MBA, CPA or CMA preferred
- Strong analytical skills required
- Independent problem solving skills required
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Quality program certification (Six Sigma, ISO, LEAN, etc.) preferred
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel and Access required, prior SQL experience required
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Powerpoint required
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations: 100 Gundy Drive Reading, PA 19607
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Penske (Oracle) Job Name: Finance/Accounting
Req ID: 2012190