All Handshake Candidates will need to apply to this position by clicking on the link provided. Only candidates that apply directly to our site will be considered for this opportunity.
Are you a passionate functional medicine clinician or functional nutritionist that wants to take your knowledge into the business field and out of daily practice? Then this is the opportunity that you’ve been looking for. Our clinical product & program managers are responsible for designing, developing, and implementing a comprehensive marketing, education and sales strategy centered around a particular health category.
This position is not a remote opportunity and will require the incumbent to work onsite at our office in Lake Barrington, IL allowing you to combine your creative energy and expertise in health and wellness in a way that advances the education of customers so they can best serve their patients.
Our most ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for lifestyle medicine and nutrition. Ideally, our candidate will have clinical experience but wants to step outside of clinical practice and bring that knowledge into the business realm.
What you will do:
- Manage, develop and implement product marketing activities to maximize sales of the WellMatrix Program and our foundation nutrition supplements
- Oversee messaging and development of literature associated with the WellMatrix Program and products.
- Provide training, education, and technical assistance to sales and customer service
- Identify clinical tools for health care professionals for the utilization of the WellMatrix program
- Develop patient-focused messaging and resources for product sell-through tools
- Coordinate with Manufacturing, Marketing and Product Development in launching new products associated with the WellMatrix Program
- Provide product feedback and customer comments to Marketing and Product Development
- Monitor industry trends for new product ideas and ground-breaking nutraceutical uses related to foundational health and wellness and communicate ideas to sales, marketing and product development
- Provides territory analysis of competition and potential to Sales and Marketing management
- Provide regular market and sales analysis to marketing and sales
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree or applicable experience
- 3-5 years of sales and or marketing experience preferred
- Experience in the use of lifestyle/ healthy living to achieve wellness goals
- Concise and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- High level of organizational ability with skills in timeline management
- Ability to work independently to achieve pre-determined goals
Why Join our Team:
- Health and dental insurance
- Voluntary benefits (accident insurance, disability insurance, vision insurance, etc.)
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus Opportunities
- Referral Program
- Corporate wellness program
- Gym membership
- Ample paid time off
- Opportunity for growth
About Ortho Molecular Products:
Ortho Molecular Products is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements with over 30 years of stability and growth. We work exclusively with licensed health care practitioners, helping them transform the practice of medicine through implementing lifestyle medicine and nutrition with their patients.
If you are looking to join a company where you can contribute your skills and expertise, apply today, and start an exciting new career at Ortho Molecular Products.