*Candidates will need to apply directly to this position via the link that is provided in order to be considered for this opportunity.
If you have a creative background, a passion for growing and developing your team, embrace a culture of continuous improvement and want to join a company that is transforming the practice of medicine, this may be the career you are looking for.
In this exciting role you will manage the creation and maintenance of all corporate branding and marketing collateral—including web, video, and print. The Creative Services Manager also manages the design of all product packaging and private label creation.
* This position is not remote and is based out of our Lake Barrington, IL offices.
What you will do:
- Coordinate the introduction and development of new, innovative designs to increase the power of the Brand as well as improve existing procedures. This is achieved through systematic, creative consideration with key interest in preserving and developing the Ortho Molecular Products Brand, with a central focus on increasing its sales and serving its customers.
- Develop long-term creative direction for the Brand based on competition, market, and category trends and Marketing and Sales goals.
- Act in an instructional and supervisory capacity for the Creative Services team with regard to the conceptual design, typography, layout, and color selection.
- Responsible for all creative aspects of design and print production produced by the Creative Services department within the established timelines.
- Define the roles and responsibilities of all Creative Services personnel in order to consistently produce all levels of creative work.
- Review all final creative and be responsible for the accuracy of all art files.
- Define and maintain conceptual direction for label and packaging projects across all categories including new products and determine rollout schedules.
- Maintain a workflow system that increases work volume and production speed.
- Mentor, teach, and present design information to internal design team.
- Conduct performance reviews for each member of the design team
- Conduct reviews of all print vendors to examine business relationships, the delivery of expectations, re-quote standard projects, and determine need for additional vendors.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Quality as needed.
- Assist the Marketing Director in creating and maintaining consistent imaging and presentation for growing the Ortho Molecular Products brand.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphics Design, Advertising Design or related, or knowledge equivalent to such degree.
- Two (2) to Five (5) years’ experience in a variety of Graphic Design styles including packaging, signage, advertising, internet, and websites, point of purchase, displays and merchandising.
- Minimum of Two (2) years in a supervisory role.
Why Join our Team:
- Health and dental insurance
- Voluntary benefits (accident insurance, disability insurance, vision insurance, etc.)
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus Opportunities
- Referral Program
- Corporate wellness program
- Gym membership
- Ample paid time off
- Opportunity for growth
About Ortho Molecular Products:
Ortho Molecular Products is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements with over 30 years of stability and growth. We work exclusively with licensed health care practitioners, helping them transform the practice of medicine through implementing lifestyle medicine and nutrition with their patients.
If you are looking to join a company where you can contribute your skills and expertise, apply today, and start an exciting new career at Ortho Molecular Products.