Are you a passionate clinician that wants to take your knowledge into the business field and out of daily practice? Then this is the opportunity that you’ve been looking for. Our clinical product & program managers are responsible for designing, developing, and implementing a comprehensive marketing, education and sales strategy centered around a particular family of supplements. This position is not a remote opportunity and will require the incumbent to work onsite at our office in Lake Barrington, IL allowing you to combine your creative energy and expertise in health and wellness in a way that advances the education of customers so they can best serve their patients.
Our most ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for alternative medicine and has clinical experience but wants to step outside of clinical practice and bring that knowledge into the business realm.
What you will do:
- Manage Ortho Molecular Products clinical product positioning and messaging efforts.
- Work closely with all of Marketing, Sales, Medical Affairs, R&D, and other functions to develop new customer collateral, to meet our utilization and procedure adoption goals.
- Provide training, education and technical assistance to sales and customer service.
- Develop and deliver clinically based presentations during customer events, trade shows, symposium, etc.
- Support trade show and customer event strategies and activities
- Develop and curate a clinical research library specific to support Ortho Molecular Products clinical and technical value propositions, promotions, and clinician engagement
- Develop KOLs to create a successful reference network for clinical and technical validation.
- Develop and implement promotional programs based on peer-to-peer interaction for clinical and technical validation.
- Coordinate with Manufacturing, Marketing, and Product Development in launching new products.
- Manage relationships with key societies and organizations to integrate Ortho Molecular Products clinical and educational activities; define, develop, and implement presence at key conferences
- Monitor product utilization and tracking.
- Gather and disseminate customer feedback.
- Develop patient-focused messaging and resources for product sell-through tools.
- Monitor industry trends for new product ideas and ground-breaking nutraceutical uses.
What we are looking for:
- Functional medicine knowledge.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a clinical setting and be a licensed health care provider.
- A Bachelor’s degree, in science or nutrition.
- Previous experience in marketing or sales preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for health and wellness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why join us:
- Competitive Compensation
- Bonus Opportunities
- 401(k) with company match
- Referral program
- Health and dental insurance
- Voluntary benefits (accident insurance, disability insurance, vision insurance, etc.)
- Corporate Wellness Programs
- Gym membership
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Opportunity for growth
About Ortho Molecular Products:
Ortho Molecular Products is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements with over 30 years of stability and growth. We work exclusively with licensed health care practitioners, helping them transform the practice of medicine through implementing lifestyle medicine and nutrition with their patients.
Take your passion to help others over to Ortho Molecular Products and grow with a leader in the functional medicine arena. Apply today!