OPHTHALMIC CONSULTANTS OF BOSTON (OCB)
As a recognized leader, OCB is one of the largest and most respected ophthalmic practices in the United States, caring for over 165,000 patients each year from across New England and around the country. Our providers are recognized regionally and nationally as experts, and leaders in research advancing medical and surgical care of a wide range of eye conditions. Our Staff Members across the practice are passionate about caring for their patients, providing outstanding medical and surgical outcomes in a compassionate and caring environment.
ABOUT THE JOB….
Located in Waltham, MA you will source, screen and hire the best and brightest technicians, administrators and healthcare professionals to join our growing practice. Work with hiring managers to identify needs, develop a strategy, and implement the plan to attract the highest caliber of candidate. You will be responsible for developing creative sourcing strategies, screening candidates, coordinating interviews and administering the entire recruiting process to assure we continue to attract and hire the most qualified candidates to join our awesome (and growing) team.
Occasional travel to other OCB offices for trainings and/or meetings is required. Initial training will be held in our Plymouth, MA office.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Place employment ads, develop and implement creative new approaches to attract quality candidates
- Screen and qualify candidates, conducting and scheduling interviews with managers
- Perform reference checks, administer background screening as needed
- Manage the selection, offer and negotiation process, creating offer letters and act as a resource in the recruitment process for all managers.
Qualifications and Skills
- Up to 4 years of full cycle recruiting experience in fast paced, high volume environment
- Knowledge and experience using social media to attract new talent
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking System (ATS) preferably JazzHR
- Strong Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Outstanding customer service orientation
- Health & Dental Insurance- eligible 1st day of employment
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Health & Dependent Reimbursement Accounts
- 401(k) Plan with company contribution
- Company paid Life and LTD Insurance
- Employee discounts
To find out more about OCB, please visit our website at www.eyeboston.com. OCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.