Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston (OCB) is seeking an experienced HR Generalist to join our HR team. The HR Generalist/Recruiter will be responsible for a wide range of HR tasks. This position will provide support to the HR team in all functional areas.
This position will be based in our Waltham office with occasional travel to all OCB locations.
The ideal candidate has a strong customer-focus and promotes HR programs to create an efficient conflict-free work environment, will identify and recommend process/systems improvements and ensure the HR Department’s operations are running smoothly and effectively.
- 5 years HR experience in healthcare strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, HRIS and ATS experience.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Thorough knowledge of Federal and State employment/labor laws.
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- BA in Business Administration or related field
- Health Insurance (Blue Benefit) and Dental Insurance (Delta) coverage day 1
- Employer funded Benny Card to apply to unreimbursed medical expenses
- LTD and Life Insurance
- Cash payment to those who elect to maintain other Health Insurance
- PTO including sick, personal, vacation
- FSA for health care and dependent care
- 401(k) plan with a company match to eligible staff members
- Discounts on eye exams, eyewear, ophthalmic procedures including LASIK for staff members and their family.
OCB is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about us, please visit www.eyeboston.com