Open Systems Technologies is looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Intern who possesses a passion for personal and professional growth and is interested in diving deep into the technical recruiting world.
Our mission at Open Systems Technologies is to connect our clients with the top talent in their industries. Since emerging as a leading supplier of technical engineers to the financial services sector on Wall Street, hedge funds, quantitative trading firms, and tech companies, OST has grown in size and revenue to become one of the largest privately owned staffing firms in the United States.
Within this internship, you will learn about full life cycle recruiting, hiring and onboarding, and have the opportunity to partner with leadership and HR. A successful candidate will be proactive about finding talent and will have the ability to impact our business, even as an intern.
- Creative outreach and sourcing of active and passive candidates via our sourcing channels – LinkedIn Recruiter, Bullhorn, Dice, Monster, and more
- Work with senior recruiters and managers in crafting detailed sourcing strategies that realize diversity, inclusion, and talent for our clients
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting strategy
- Develop, track and report on metrics
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Collaborate with hiring managers, senior recruiters, and account managers to guide candidates through the recruiting process
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management
- Create talent pipelines with high-potential candidates for future job opportunities
- Ad-hoc projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university/college pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- Possess a positive attitude, strong work ethic and hunger for learning
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and ability to take initiative
- Able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Able to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment
- Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Experience with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Students: This posting is from a third-party recruiter. For more information about who third-party recruiters are and for tips when working with them, please visit: Third-party Recruiters before applying. *Schools are not responsible for any employment issue that may arise.