Onapsis is rapidly expanding, achieving record growth year after year. Are you someone who thrives in an open and collaborative environment? Come join our OnaTribe!
Onapsis protects the applications that run the global economy. Only Onapsis delivers a next-generation platform for protecting mission-critical applications by providing the actionable insight, change assurance, automated governance and continuous monitoring capabilities required by cross-functional teams to discover risk, optimize workflows, control change and automate reporting. Onapsis’s holistic approach empowers enterprise organizations to embrace and accelerate SAP and Oracle E-Business Suite modernization, cloud and mobility initiatives, while keeping their ERP, CRM, PLM, HCM, SCM, BI and cloud-based mission-critical applications protected and compliant.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, and with regional offices in Heidelberg, Germany and Buenos Aires, Argentina, Onapsis proudly serves more than 300 of the world’s leading brands and organizations, including many of the Global 2000.
The Onapsis Human Resources team is searching for a personable and highly motivated HR intern to support the HR team in day-to-day administrative tasks and activities. If you’re ready to kickstart your career in Human Resources and build real-world experience with recruiting, payroll, employee development, and the coordination of HR policies and procedures, this is the internship for you.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Assist with the processing of employee transactions in our HRIS system including but not limited to, new hires, job changes, performance reviews and terminations, employment verifications.
- Provide talent acquisition support including generating requisition approvals through ATS, posting new positions on websites and job boards.
- Assist with screening resumes and applications.
- Coordinate interviews and generating offer letters.
- Maintain payroll data including leaves, working hours, and bank accounts.
- Proofread HR documents
- Help prepare Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents
- Track progress, priorities, and deadlines of various projects
- Perform out-of-the-box thinking, collaborate with others, and hack it!
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Human Resources Management or Business major
- Some experience in an office environment preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Solid organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to professionally handle working with sensitive /confidential information.
WHAT MAKES US STAND OUT
· Full Benefits Package (varies by region)
· In office and virtual perks such as monthly lunches, chair massage, manicures, and happy hours
· Paid volunteer time off (up to 4 days annually)