Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (NASDAQ:OCUL) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the formulation, development, and commercialization of innovative therapies for diseases and conditions of the eye using its proprietary bioresorbable hydrogel-based formulation technology. Our product pipeline candidates are designed to provide differentiated drug delivery solutions that reduce the complexity and burden of the current standard of care by creating sustained release alternatives. It is our intention to develop a product portfolio to overcome the issues of patient compliance and adherence by providing means of more consistent and reliable drug dosing.
HR Summer Intern
Through our Summer Internship, you will gain the experience, knowledge and skills to take your career to another level. Throughout this 12-week program, you’ll enjoy hands-on involvement in some of the office initiatives at Ocular Therapeutix.
Human Resources Internship Program
Our goal is to provide relevant and challenging HR assignments that directly contribute to the Company business objectives and HR strategic priorities. The individual selected, will work on real-world, project-based assignments that are designed to build HR competencies and allow them opportunities to showcase their contributions and growth.
· Coordinate and schedule interviews with candidates and interview team
· Assist with orientation and on-boarding requirements
· Participate in HR projects regarding various topics as necessary
· Support with Corporate Event Planning/Employee Appreciation Events
· Benefits Administration Support
· Other duties as assigned
- Upcoming junior or senior, working to complete a bachelors in HR or a BA with a focus in HR.
- Candidates must be available for full-time work during the summer of 2021
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism