Looking for a Java developer in our technical team who will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing web-based Java applications to support business requirements. you will also responsible for writing code in java to maintain the server-side application.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Should have 0-3 years of working experience as a Java developer.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Experience Software Engineer in design, document, implement, and unit test robust Java software.
- Relational database structures and queries for efficient update and retrieval of data.
- Web-based user interfaces to identify, administer, and present personalized information in a compelling way.
- Participate as part of a cohesive, focused team in project planning, architecture, design discussions, and code reviews.
- Perform additional system integration and QA tasks as needed to deliver software on time.
- J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Micro-services, SQL, Oracle, DB2.
- Experience with Java 1.7 and 1.8 and an upgraded version.
- Experience with Wildfly, Tomcat, and Apache
- Experience with any of the cloud technology will be an added advantage.
- Experience with other technologies as Python, DevOps, AWS(cloud computing) would be preferable.
General Skills And Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently.
- Willingness to learning new technologies and models.
- Ability to effectively work in a global team; a team player.
- Self-starter with the ability to independently resolve issues and deliver results.
I am attaching an introductory form link form for convenience. Fill it as soon as possible so that I will schedule your screening.
Point of Contact – Pratik Balladkar