*Northwestern Mutual – Stamford & Fairfield *are looking for an energetic, team-oriented and detailed individual to join as the Recruiter. The recruiter is responsible for the recruitment efforts of Financial Representatives in the 110 Network Office, including the process of sourcing, recruiting and selecting of candidates. The specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* One- to two-years of office experience preferred.
* Sales experience preferred
* Demonstrated detail orientation, organizational skills, multitasking abilities and time management skills.
* Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and work effectively with people at all levels.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Executing the 110 Network Office’s Recruiting Plan to reach activity and productivity goals
* Build referral source network within the Network Office
* Develop and execute qualified lead strategies from all sources – referrals, centers of influence, social media, internet, etc.
* Promote the benefits of Network Office growth and recruiting success within the office
* Develop relationships with other NM Recruiters to share lead, sales ideas and best practices
* Maintain database of all recruiting and selection activity on a daily basis
* Prepare activity/results reports as needed for leadership requests
* Master information and language regarding all aspects of the career opportunity and each step of the selection process
* Review resumes and schedule initial interviews; Conduct pre-screen and initial interviews of all candidates entering the process
* Administer selection profiles; conduct and coordinate subsequent interviews as needed
* Direct all candidates through the selection process and effectively communicate with candidates and all those that are a part of the selection process
* Manage the transition of candidates offered a contract into the Contract, Licensing and Training process
* Participate in Company training programs; stay current with Company products, technology and processes
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Works effectively with people at all levels and builds strong relationships
* Action and results oriented
Job Type: Full-time