As a Financial Advisor you will build long-lasting relationships, offer guidance and provide solutions to help clients meet their financial goals and objectives. Financial Advisors are supported by training programs, mentoring and unlimited access to resources to assist their clients. Advisors are also supported by a network of specialists who together provide guidance on:
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Personal Planning Analysis
- Asset & Income Protection
- Education Funding
- Investment & Advisory Services
- Trust Services
- Estate Analysis
- Retirement Solutions
- Business Needs Analysis
- Employee & Executive Benefits
- Offer a personalized approach to providing customized solutions tailored to each client’s long term financial goals and objectives
- Provide needs-based analysis to help ensure the client’s needs are met at every life stage, managing financial risk and achieving financial security in the areas of life insurance, disability insurance, long- term care insurance, annuities and investments
- Create a referral based practice to build your clientele
Financial Advisor Benefits: Northwestern Mutual is committed to offering a comprehensive benefit program
- Medical Coverage
- Retirement Package
- Leadership Opportunities
- Sponsorship of Licensing/Designations
- Unlimited Earning Potential
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year institution
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated
Accolades, Ratings and Assessments:
- Northwestern Mutual is annually honored as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” in the life insurance industry according to FORTUNE Magazine’s annual survey. Since 1983, FORTUNE magazine has surveyed industry executives and analysts 38 times to identify the companies that are among the “Most Admired” in their industry, 38 times, Northwestern Mutual has earned that distinction.
- Northwestern Mutual is annually ranked as one of the “50 Best Companies to Sell For” by SellingPower Magazine and recognizes as the best company to sell for in the financial services industry.
- Business Week recently recognized Northwestern Mutual as one of the “Best Places to Launch aCareer”.
- Northwestern Mutual named Top 25 “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor.com.
- Ranking organizations that excel at training and leadership development, Training magazine ranked Northwestern Mutual among its “Training Top 125”.
- Ranked among the Top 10 independent broker-dealers as measured by total revenues by the leading investment industry publications: Investment News; Financial Advisor magazine; FinancialPlanning magazine; Investment Advisor magazine.