Participates collaboratively in various research projects and performs investigative research in a particular area(s) of study.
- Performs research and/or development work under the guidance of an investigator, associate investigator or assistant investigator.
- Follows and adheres to experimental protocols in a proficient and meticulous manner.
- Provides guidance in research techniques to other lab personnel.
- Performs a variety of tasks, including but not limited to, completing correspondence, database maintenance, maintaining records, charts, etc.
- Responsible for the collection of data, coding, data cleaning, basic statistical analyses.
- Participates in laboratory meetings and journal clubs as appropriate.
- Learns new experimental procedures as necessary.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.
- programming experience strongly desired