Remote Opportunity Available!
Independently performs professional level analysis work and complex functions, providing guidance and training to lower level analysts. Conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting financial performance and keeping track of system financial plan. Accurately prepares complex reports and analyses.
• Perform financial forecasting, reporting and operational metrics tracking.
• Coordinates the analysis of financial data and creation of financial models for decision support.
• Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews.
• Directs analysis of past results, variance analysis, trends and make recommendations for improvements.
• Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and dashboards.
• Guides increased productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools.
• Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence and valuation comps.
• Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models.
• Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
• Coordinates collaboration with Accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
• Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
• Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
• Other duties as assigned.