We are a growing commercial and industrial HVAC manufacturer representative company for Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, and Rhode Island. Ideal candidates will have inside sales and marketing experience, working with commercial and/or industrial building systems. We are looking for an independent self-starter with a strong work ethic, and a strong background in marketing.
- Support and assist outsides sales representatives in estimating projects, writing up sales proposals, and sending to clients.
- Manage incoming calls, emails, and inquiries from clients and prospective clients.
- Forward leads to outside sales representatives.
- Manage and maintain an accurate and detailed log of sales activity using HubSpot CRM software.
- Build HubSpot/Excel models using CRM data to assist sales with analyzing customer/sales activity.
- Support and help drive content development for online and email marketing.
- Coordinate project deliverables with customers, and ensure all estimates are submitted in a timely manner.
- Excellent customer service, sales, & communication skills.
- Attention to detail, organized & detail oriented.
- Proficient in CRM software and Microsoft Office to create documents to support sales efforts.
- Able to work & learn independently.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent pay and incentives
- Comprehensive medical
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) benefits
- Company cell phone and laptop
Noble Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.