NOTE: this internship is unpaid and academic credit is optional. All candidates must be current undergraduate or graduate students.
Are you interested in working with people in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? Are you adaptable, self-motivated, and capable of managing organizational and strategic related tasks? Do you want to join our HR team and assist in recruiting qualified applicants and finding the creative folks of NYMM? If so, we want to hear from you!
– Knowledge of strategic HR
– Ability to work independently and within a team
– Exceptional (written and oral) English language communication and time management skills
– Ability to work 15-20 hours per week for 6 consecutive months
– Strong interest in learning more about and assisting in the Human Resources recruitment process for New York Minute Magazine
– Interest in current events, pop culture, and social media
– Assist in the overall recruitment process of applicants
– Review applications and communicate with HR team to select applicants
– Create charts and lists and organize intern files
– Assess needs and help with development of teams and shaping/developing roles
– Assist with talent management and project management
– Schedule team meetings and interviews
Only applications with a cover letter and résumé will be considered. Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org
New York Minute Magazine is a growing online startup with a virtual office. We look for interns that approach everything they do with integrity, passion, hard work, and, most importantly, a measure of levity and accessible mirth. We want go-getters of gaiety that can hit the ground running with a positive, down-to-earth attitude. Our internships are remote with flexible hours. Find out more about us on http://newyorkminutemag.com and follow us on social media.