We’re looking for leadership-oriented individuals to join our Fast Track Management Program.
In this program, you’ll have the opportunity to accelerate your path to management, and advance within 12 months. Job Description New York Life Insurance Company and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high-quality products, and impeccable service. Our financial professionals help clients develop a long term financial strategy to achieve their financial goals using an array of financial products and services, including life insurance, fixed and variable* annuities, and mutual funds*. In the Fast Track Management Program, you’ll start as a financial professional to gain hands on experience. Once you have met the program requirements, you’ll be able to transition into management as an Associate Partner. In this role, you’ll be responsible for recruiting and developing your own team of financial professionals. You’ll also be enrolled in the Associate Partner Training Program, an intensive, six-month program that will develop you and prime you for success as a manager.
• MBA completion within the previous 24 months -or-
• Prior management or business owner experience
Preferred but not required to apply:
• Life and Health License
• FINRA registrations; SIE, Series 6 or 7
• Previous sales experience
Why New York Life?
From quality training programs to a competitive compensation package, New York Life offers tremendous support and benefits to our financial professionals and managers. Our dedicated teams at the General Office and the corporate office support our managers and help them impact their agents and the people in their communities.
Our extensive resources include:
• Our NYLIC University training program, designed to provide career-long support and growth including tuition reimbursement program for certain advanced, professional designation courses
• Three highly-skilled teams providing advanced markets support: o Our Advanced Planning Group o Eagle Strategies, a Registered Investment Advisor, for qualifying agents who are also Registered Representatives o The Nautilus Group for qualifying agents who pay a monthly subscription fee.
• A team of highly-trained, experienced product consultants to support your agents’ client acquisition needs
*Securities can only be offered by properly licensed Registered Representatives of NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), a Licensed Insurance Agency
**Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 9/18/19. NYLIFE Securities and Eagle Strategies are
New York Life companies New York Life is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity SMRU 1863221 exp 7/16/22