Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the leader in network automation. Its ground-breaking platform provides IT teams with end-to-end visibility into their hybrid network and streamline NetOps workflows through automation. Today, over 2,400 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” – Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
- Enhance and expand our demo and instant trial lab environment by identifying, prioritizing, and building in new uses cases and technologies to help prospects understand the value of NetBrain.
- Partner with our pre-sales engineering teams in building proof of concept (POC) scenarios for prospective customers
- Communicate and evangelize the capabilities of NetBrain’s lab environments to marketing, pre-sales engineering, and prospects.
- Drive requirement discussion, analyze test requirements, build test lab.
Education and Requirements:
- Must be pursuing a BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of CCNA or equivalent Network Certifications required, CCNP preferred
- Knowledge of major vendor’s router and switch Load Balancers and Firewalls’ configurations
- Solid networking knowledge of OSPF, BGP, MPLS
- Virtual environment setup experience (EVE, GNS3)
- Strong analytical/critical thinking skills
- Strong multitasking skill in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about working with internal and external teams
- Strong capability of quickly learning new trending technologies and new product type
- Fluent in Mandarin & English is preferred