Human Resource Intern – Neon Marketplace
Neon Marketplace is a fast-growing company comprised of locations that serve made to order premium quality food and beverages while also providing a vast convenience store and fuel offer.
- Communicate effectively and clearly with all applicants, employees, managers, corporate staff, and co-workers.
- Assist with the recruitment and interview process.
- Conduct phone screenings and schedule interviews.
- Work with Payroll Coordinator to process weekly payroll
- Assist in any payroll duties and manage employee timesheets in ADP, as necessary
- Have a working knowledge of Social Media platforms as it relates to recruiting.
- Updating of employee personnel files
- Working on recruitment, orientation, and training materials
- Corporate Event Planning/Employee Appreciation Events
- Provide administrative support to Regional Recruiter & District Manager
- Ensure compliance with related Federal and state employment eligibility requirements and employment laws.
- Works cooperatively with all members of the team; initiate and maintain excellent working relations.
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding employee benefits and other HR-related matters
- Assist and HR team with filing, scheduling and other administrative tasks as needed
- Assist the Director of Human Resources with HR initiatives including benefits enrollment, new hire orientation, HR audits, HR filing, performance reviews, goal setting, management training, and other HR projects.
- General administrative Support for HR team.
- Strong organization, multitasking and time management skills
- Working knowledge of MR Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Detail oriented
- Maturity, professionalism, and ability to maintain confidentiality is a must
- Customer service orientation, always friendly and polite
- Highly motivated and results-oriented