JUNIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER-NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK & JERSEY CITY, NEW JERSEY
Software Development > Full Stack Java
- Entry Level Developer roles
- Opportunities to work with Fortune 500 companies
- Industry leading training
Roles are based in New York City & Jersey City****
What you’ll do:
If successful, you’ll work with one of our clients as a software developer, designing, developing and maintaining complex applications in a global team environment.
Most commonly using Java, C++, Python or C#, software developers work with key stakeholders across the business to create, test and improve the applications that play a fundamental role in the company’s daily operations. You will work across the software development lifecycle, gaining essential grounding in handling requirements, support and maintenance, while following an Agile methodology to constantly strive for better results and becoming indispensable to your team
What you need:
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or within a STEM related subject
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- OOP development experience
- Solid software engineering principles (data structures, OO, design patterns, multithreading)
- Good trouble shooting and debugging skills
- Working knowledge of database concepts (SQL, stored procs, schema design)
- Understanding of the formal software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of test-driven development
What you’ll receive:
- Fully paid, in-depth and interactive training with a diverse group of like-minded graduates, delivered by experts with working knowledge of the field.
- A competitive graduate salary
- Pay increases every 6 months
- A flexible benefits package including gym membership
- Ongoing training and pastoral care
- Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to start a career in a desirable and competitive industry
Please get in touch for more information on our program and roles.
We take great pride in celebrating the diversity of each and every individual who contributes to making mthree the company it is today and will be in the future. We value diversity both within mthree and with our partner companies, and we’re proud to provide an environment where all our colleagues can flourish by promoting a strong culture of equality but most importantly, inclusion. We never want people to change – only add to the amazing mix of people that work for mthree.
Fortune 500 Emerging Talent hiring and training partner
mthree is a global IT Services firm, who provide Fortune 500 companies with emerging talent workforce solutions. We achieve this by strategically and collaboratively identifying long term hiring strategies and pre on-boarding client bespoke training directly with hiring managers.
mthree in turn also partners with Universities across the United States by providing students with a strong academic background a platform to kick-start their career within corporate technology teams. Prospective candidates are then given the opportunity to work with Fortune 500 companies globally, on specifically allocated projects and deliverable’s.
By joining mthree, recent graduates gain; priceless experience on a market leading salary and bespoke training with a structured support system.