Mountainside is hiring for a full-time Outpatient Treatment Clinician!
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 1:00pm-9:30pm, Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
- Create a collaborative integrated treatment plan, including referrals. Continue to update on weekly basis.
- Ability to utilize identified screening/assessment tools, stage-wise interventions and treatment models.
- Conducts therapeutic treatment utilizing best practices of counseling, case management and crisis intervention in assisting clients toward the recovery process.
- Understands group dynamics/processes, facilitates groups with a focus on integrated care and documents efforts via individualized progress notes.
- Maintain clinical chart in accordance with agency and accreditation standards.
- Complete comprehensive clinical utilization reviews on a regular basis and communicate all Insurance needs to Utilization Review Department.
- Role model, explain and encourage pro-social behaviors such as: 12-step meeting etiquette, time management, appropriate language, dress and the importance of building same gender fellowships.
- Collaborate with Mountainside team as a whole.
- Participate in weekly individual clinical supervision and group clinical supervision.
- Maintain weekly communication with clients’ family to report client progress and well being at Mountainside.
- Collaborate with client and staff to create a plan which considers therapeutic needs of the client to sustain or continue to develop a program of recovery.
- Provide In-service training as assigned.
- Graduate Degree in Mental Health Counseling, Marriage/Family Therapy, Social Work, Psychology or related field Required.
- Licensed eligible as: LMHC, LCSW, LMFT in the state of NY.
- Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor.
- Graduation from a CACREP accredited Program or NASW Social Work accredited program Preferred.
- Holding full Licensure as: LMHC, LCSW, LMFT, in the state of NY preferred.
- Competitive salary; comprehensive benefit package; generous PTO; paid holidays; 401(k) with employer matching; and employee wellness initiatives.
Interested in becoming part of our family? Apply below! Mountainside is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company is committed to making employment decisions without regard to any classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. We simply seek the best.
Mountainside is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company accepts its responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to any classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.