As a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Winner and voted one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2021, MineralTree is a disruptive Fintech company enabling over 2,000 companies to improve operational efficiency with Accounts Payable and Payments Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as Amazon, Salesforce, Amway, Boston Celtics, Baltimore Ravens, BrightView Health, and the Southern Company have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies.
MineralTree’s headquarters is located in Waltham, MA, with offices in Alpharetta, GA, Redwood City, CA, and Bengaluru, India. Our new Sales Operations Associate can be based remotely, or from any of our U.S. offices.
MineralTree is seeking a talented, proactive, and motivated Sales Operations Associate who will enable the sales team to move with speed and deliver results. This person will be the primary connection point between the sales team and the rest of the organization to ensure transparency, accountability, and timely communication and collaboration. This role will report to the Chief Sales Officer, and will work closely with our finance team. We are looking for a top performer who wants to join an international, high-growth SaaS and payments company.
· Develop and maintain the sales team site containing all sales tools necessary to facilitate every step of the sales process
· Manage and report all key sales metrics/KPI’s
· Administer all systems used by the sales team, including cross-functional collaboration on systems used throughout the organization (e.g. Salesforce)
· Coordinate pre-sales bookings estimates that require input from other departments
· Review order forms to ensure they are meeting the Company’s contracting guidelines
· Calculate monthly commissions
· Work with other departments to coordinate training and events, and communicate the needs of the sales team.
· Project manage sales initiatives
· Assist in the audit and assessment of sales pipelines and forecasts
· 1-3 years of experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
· Interest in operating in a sales environment without the desire to be a quota-carrying representative
· Data driven with strong acumen for calculating and analyzing metrics
· Comfort with ambiguity with the ability to synthesize information into actionable insights
· Energetic team player that excels in working with others to achieve a common goal
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee you will enjoy a competitive salary, bonus, and benefits for your peace of mind, such as — Blue Cross Blue Shield medical and dental insurance, vision, life, disability and more! You will save for retirement through our 401K and have the opportunity for growth with our tuition reimbursement. We also know that talented people tend to hang together, which is why we provide you with the opportunity to earn significant referral bonuses. With hard work comes the need for time off, so we provide unlimited vacation giving you the opportunity to recharge. These are just a few of the great benefits we offer. We look forward telling you more about all of the great benefits and perks here at MineralTree!
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer. We support the principle of equality of treatment in employment, and are committed to having procedures to determine equal pay for all our employees that do not discriminate and are free from bias.