Thorntons Ferry Elementary School is looking for a dedicated and compassionate part-time paraprofessional to join their staff for the 2021/2022 school year.
To support students and to implement Individual Educational Plans and other prescribed plans, under the direction of a certified teacher or licensed professional.
- Provide academic support
- Maintain communication and collaboration with students, parents, and staff
- Provide a safe environment
- Accommodate students medical/physical needs
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience and/or specialized training with individuals with special needs preferred
- May require further specialized training and/or skills in addition to specific school assignments
Hours per day: 3.5
Days per week: 5
Days per year: 183
Please apply on our website, www.sau26.org. Do not apply on Handshake.