We are seeking skilled Registered Nurses (RN)/ Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to work within our clients’ homes providing direct patient care. Registered Nurses (RN)/ Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) will instruct patients and their families in proper treatment, helping individuals and groups take steps to improve or maintain health. Registered Nurses (RN) will also collaborate with a physician to develop and manage nursing care plans. As a Maxim Registered Nurse (RN)/ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you will be responsible for following a physician established plan of treatment under the direction of our Director of Clinical Services. Maxim believes that qualified nurses are advocates and health educators for patients, families and communities.
• Current, unencumbered state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)/ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
• Minimum one (1) year of nursing experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)/ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) required with home health experience preferred
• Current CPR certification
• Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray
• Reliable transportation
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our caregivers are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer them the following benefits:
• Competitive Pay & weekly paychecks
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401(k) savings plan
• Continuous professional and clinical training
• Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. Physicians, Case Managers, and other referral sources rely on Maxim for our dedication to providing quality skilled and unskilled homecare services to adult and pediatric patients. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer