A career at inquiries AllWays Health Partners is you in every way! Inspired by our affiliation with Partners HealthCare, our promise as a people-first organization starts with our employees. Get inspired to bring your unique talents to our diverse community and challenge the health care industry status quo with innovative programs that put people first. Our perks include a competitive benefits package, access to world-class doctors, and more.
The Sales Specialist supports the Sales, Existing Business Account Executives with account management, administrative and auxiliary support functions. They are the designated coordinator to triage and troubleshoot issues in response to requests and about coverage, benefits, and services. They identify urgent issues that may place a client/broker experience in jeopardy and bring them to the attention of the Account Executive. The person in this role must be committed to building confidence and increasing broker /client satisfaction by delivering an exceptional support experience focused on timeliness, quality and accuracy. The Sales Specialist provides administrative support to ensure best-in-class client customer / broker experience, enable successful multi-year retention strategies, and meet or exceed account retention goals.
• Triages/coordinates customer/broker requests such as BASS inquiries, escalated issues, ad-hoc reports and pre-and post-renewal outreach and follow up
• Identifies customer / broker service issues and works with supporting departments to resolve
• Handles and resolves customer / broker requests, inquiries and complaints, exhausting all efforts within the Sales Specialist scope before requesting assistance
• Works and communicates with brokers and clients on behalf of Account Executive team
• Assists in the rate renewal process, including generating rates and answering rate-related inquiries
• Collaborates with the Account Implementation team to ensure successful annual enrollment
• Attends customer/broker meetings and health fairs, as needed
• May participate in internal meetings alongside or independent of account executives
• Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments on a timely basis.
• Builds strong customer/broker relationships and delivers solutions that meet client expectations; maintains effective relationships – both internal as well as external
• Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments.
• Ensure diversity, equity, and inclusion are integrated as a guiding principle.
• Persist in accomplishing objectives to consistently achieve results despite any obstacles and setbacks that arise.
• Build strong relationships and infrastructures that designate AllWays Health Partners as a people-first organization.
• May be required support other teams within Sales during high peak periods
• Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
• Must be able to travel within state
• Work is normally performed in a typical office work environment.
Knowledge and Education
• Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of training and experience, plus 1-3 years of related experience.
• Licensed to sell Health and Disability Insurance in Massachusetts
• 1-3 years of industry experience
• Customer Service, account management or sales operations experience
• Dynamics experience desired
• Demonstrate good judgment and reasoning skills
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships
• Outstanding attention to detail and focus on timely initiatives
• Possess ability to negotiate both internally and externally
• Communicate effectively via verbal and written communication and interact with all clients and within the organization.
• Demonstrate AllWays Health Partners’ core brand principles of always listening, challenging conventions, and providing value.
• Strong aptitude for technology-based solutions.
• Ability to inject energy, when and where it’s needed.
• Respect the talent and unique contribution of every individual and treat all people in a fair and equitable manner.
• Exercise self-awareness; monitor impact on others; be receptive to and seek out feedback; use self-discipline to adjust to feedback.
• Be accountable for delivering high-quality work. Act with a clear sense of ownership.
• Bring fresh ideas forward by actively listening to and working with employees and the people we serve.