Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support existing applications by troubleshooting issues via our ticketing system
• Work with project managers to create estimates and realistic schedules
• Design, implement, and test front-end functionality of client projects
• Contribute to the evolution of our usability and design standards
Skills and Requirements:
• An eye for usable aesthetics of web applications
• Fluency in HTML & CSS
• Familiarity with Less or Sass and a responsive front-end framework
• Any candidate with relevant experience and an eagerness to learn is welcome!
• Developer-centric company with a distraction-free workplace
• Sustainable work pace based on real 40-hour weeks
• Modern downtown office space inside the Atrium
• Dual Screen OS X workstations
• Chat with your co-workers daily over house-poured fresh espresso (of if you ask nicely, an americano or latte)
Education : Masters in any Computers / IT related domains is Mandatory.