Lumaxia Consulting, LLC is looking for a Part-time Technical Projects Intern. Your responsibilities in this role would include various tasks related to project operations. You will help assist the marketing team in deploying client acquisition strategies, as well as monitoring the status of various product deployments and maintenance.
This role involves daily communication with coworkers, clients, and company partners, while also often requiring the ability to carry out independent online research on a wide variety of high-tech related projects.
This position is perfect for a motivated individual who is looking to understand the wide variety of aspects that go into running a start-up or small business. This role directly applies to students who want to go into the fields of Management, Information Technology, Robotic Process Automation, and Entrepreneurship.
This role will also involve you participating in brainstorming sessions and meetings in a variety of Lumaxia’s sub-businesses to develop business models and process workflows as new company services are being launched. Whether you are interested in the business side of running a technology company or in a technical career focused in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), data science, artificial intelligence, and machine learning, you can shape this role in the direction that fits you.
- Assist the Marketing & Sales Team with preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives for RPA and Technical Training Sessions
- Monitor and update the company Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Work closely with the Software Development team to become trained in Automation Anywhere’s RPA Platform
- Manage bot function in conjunction with IT Department to include generating and deploying bots, assisting with troubleshooting bot function as needed
- Assist in the development of products created by our Cyber Security and Technical Teams
- Prepare Analytic Reports for our sub-businesses CollegeMe and WEIMMI
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Ability to work with teams as well as independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Internet applications
- Stellar organization and reporting skills
- Excitement to learn about everything we do
- Basic knowledge of IT and the high-tech industry
- Knowledge of small business operations
- Marketing experience and research skills
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of at least one coding language (Java, Python, R, C++, etc)
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Management, or other IT Related field.
- Location: Northborough, MA
- Type: Internship with Stipend
- Duration: 3-4 Months
- Hours: 2-3 days per week, preferably M, W, F
Prefer two days on site, one day remote
- Position Available Immediately
A stipend of $1000-1500, amount to be determined based on performance, will be paid upon completion of the internship.
Lumaxia does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.