LogixHealth, located in Bedford, MA, provides physician-inspired services and technology that result in smarter healthcare. In order to attain our vision, we need the best and most inspired team members. We’re looking for people with a high level of intellectual curiosity and drive who always ask “why” and “how can we do it smarter.”
The Manager of Client Services is the primary client services contact for assigned LogixHealth clients before, during and after an implementation has been completed. The Manager will be responsible ensuring client satisfaction, serving as the client advocate within LogixHealth, and executing a highly effective, highly responsive issue resolution and communication process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and facilitate regularly scheduled meetings with assigned clients to discuss key success metrics regarding billing activity
- Effectively resolve and/or orchestrate across the technology and operations organizations all client issues or concerns regarding claims processing and billing operational issues
- Proactively anticipate upcoming concerns/events in a client’s lifecycle and work with assigned clients to prevent/mitigate potential issues
- Develop and maintain an understanding of best practices to use in coaching our clients to success
- Assist in the development of the Account Management role and help define what value it will bring to LogixHealth and our clients
- Uphold company mission, vision and values
- Ensure compliance with all pertinent local, state, and federal laws and regulations relating to operations and employment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the duties.
Education (Degrees, Certificates, Licenses, Etc.)
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Prior word processing, spreadsheet and internet software experience including proficiency with MS Excel and MS Word required.
One to two years related experience in the healthcare industry with project management and customer service experience preferred.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with clients, management and employees
- Ability to organize information with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm in a stressful fast paced environment
- Proven ability to identify problems, propose solutions and follow through on those solutions
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Ability to be flexible and possess a positive attitude while viewing problems as an opportunity for improvement
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, use hands, talk, hear and occasionally walk and reach with hands or arms