Content Writer Intern Job Description
The Content Writer Intern will create inspiring and informational commentary about the SISU Center and its clients. The position provides a great opportunity for a person looking to make a difference in the community. By helping to enrich the lives of SISU participants, this individual will contribute to reducing crime, increasing employment opportunities, and fostering positive social-emotional development within the population we serve.
We seek an individual who is creative, motivated, and desires professional-level experience.
*Exceptional candidates will be considered for employment.
· Assist in marketing the SISU Center
· Prepare well-written commentary to highlight our successes
· Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
· Help organize marketing events
· Participate in the planning and execution of program events
· Attend staff meetings, professional development, and program activities
· Develop relationships within the community
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Competence using MS Office
· Strong comfort level in approaching youth at different levels of social emotional growth
· Commitment to helping young people succeed
· Ability to work sensitively and effectively in a multicultural setting
· Strong leadership, organizing and facilitation skills
· Entrepreneurial spirit and ability/desire to develop resources
· Comfort working within a team-oriented, professional environment
· Valid driver’s license and has own transportation
· Bilingual/bicultural (Spanish/English) preferred
Reports to: Program Director