Did you know that 40% of Fortune 500 CEOs had a sales background? Are you interested in starting a modern career where you will learn relevant skills to help you increase your career and earning potential?
LaunchSource is the leading hiring platform supporting a new, diverse generation of talent to break into one of the most sought-after roles at tech startups, changing the way early-career professionals start their careers in tech at some of the hottest tech startups in cities like Boston and New York City.
We have partnered with some of the most innovative, high-growth companies that offer incredible potential for advancement so we can provide you, recent college graduates, entry-level and early career candidates with the training and opportunities you need to really showcase who you are and why hiring managers should want to hire and work with you.
We focus on providing you, the opportunity to gain experience, interview preparation, career development, and access to our partners, high-growth tech companies that are modernizing their sales teams all at no cost to you.
Our process puts qualified applicants in front of the people that matter: sales managers and executives that are ready to bring you onto their teams in the next 30 days.
What you’ll do
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve a monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Call prospective clients in order to identify qualified decision-makers & generate awareness
- Build an effective pipeline, and schedule meetings for Account Executives
- Navigate company structures to get past gatekeepers and influence decision-makers
- Maintain detailed records in Salesforce
- Find creative avenues to connect with a new generation of buyers
- Acquire new business by effectively communicating our value proposition.
- Provide clear and accurate product and pricing information.
- Actively maintain and manage a significant prospect portfolio.
- Field incoming inquiries and follow-up on marketing-driven leads.
- Prospect potential customers by Phone, depending on who you work for, this probably ill be a high-velocity sales environment with more than 150+ dials per day
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as needed
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Energetic, determined, and self-motivated
- Commitment to customer excellence
- Exceptional organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- A desire to build their career in sales and learn sales
- Growth mindset
- Must be Coachable, Driven, and Hard-Working
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize
- A desire for continuous improvement and coachability
- Ability to work independently as well as function within a team
- Desire to learn and grow within the organization
- Must be excited about sales and excited to build your career in sales
- Must be able to commute to New York City or be willing to relocate to New York City if you are not already based there
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Base Salary + Commission/On-Target Earnings (OTE)
Base Salary: $40,000-$55,000+
Commission/On-Target Earnings (OTE): $10,000-$25,000+
Here at LaunchSource, we don’t just accept our differences — we celebrate them, we support them and we thrive on them for the benefit of our candidates, clients, and our community. LaunchSource and its clients are proud equal opportunity employers.
LaunchSource provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
By applying to this job, contingent on my acceptance to the LaunchSource process and platform, I consent to have my personal information, including my resume and other materials that I provide to LaunchSource or grant permission for LaunchSource to use, displayed to and accessed by LaunchSource’s clients via the LaunchSource platform or other means of communication.