Are you competitive, self-motivated, a self-starter, and an overachiever? Do you have previous sales experience or are you looking to break into the world of high growth tech and software sales?
LaunchSource is changing the way early-career professionals start a business career at some of the hottest tech startups in Boston and New York City and we are expanding into Miami.
We are the leading provider that supports a new generation of talent break into one of the most sought after roles in startup companies, the Business Development Representative (BDR) or Sales Development (SDR) position. Our process puts qualified applicants in front of the people that matter: sales managers and executives that are ready to bring you onto their teams in the next 30 days.
We focus on providing you, early-career or entry-level job seekers get the experience, interview preparation, development, and access to our partners, high-growth tech companies that are modernizing their sales teams all at no cost to you.
Our client companies move fast and have a lot of opportunities for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, you should apply.
We are currently looking to recruit Sales and Business Development Representatives for great career opportunities in Miami. Interested candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and be excited about building their career in sales.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve a monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Call prospective clients in order to identify qualified decision-makers & generate awareness
- Build an effective pipeline, and schedule meetings for Account Executives
- Navigate company structures to get past gatekeepers and influence decision-makers
- Conduct research on prospective clients and maintain a database of business opportunities
- Communicate with potential customers via email and phone to effectively identify their business needs
- Follow-up on inbound inquiries via phone and email
- Develop a mastery of the company’s solutions and products, closely follow industry trends, and over time build key client relationships
- Adhere to company best practices.
- Perform all other duties as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 0-4 years of work experience
- Looking to begin a new job within the next 30 days
- Desire to work in sales and build a career in sales
- Outgoing personality and a good listener
- Have intellectual agility as well as an entrepreneurial and growth mindset
- Demonstrates drive, initiative, energy, and sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients
- Passion for learning and professional development
- Ability to learn and absorb new products quickly and rapidly adapt to changing business and customer demand
- Excellent customer service, organizational, oral, and written communication skills
- Must be able to commute to Miami or be willing to relocate to Miami if you are not already based there
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Base Salary + OTE
Base Salary: $40,000-$50,000
On-Target Earnings (OTE)/Commission: $10,000-$25,000
Here at LaunchSource, we don’t just accept our differences — we celebrate them, we support them and we thrive on them for the benefit of our candidates, clients, and our community. LaunchSource and its clients are proud equal opportunity employers.
LaunchSource provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
By applying to this job, contingent on my acceptance to the LaunchSource process and platform, I consent to have my personal information, including my resume and other materials that I provide to LaunchSource or grant permission for LaunchSource to use, displayed to and accessed by LaunchSource’s clients via the LaunchSource platform or other means of communication.