Sign on bonus up to $3000 (pro-rated for part time)
Come join us in working in a supportive clinical environment that offers flexible scheduling, supervision towards licensure, free CEUs and career path planning for ongoing professional development. We are seeking empathetic, compassionate and motivated Clinicians to bring about positive change in the local communities we serve.
Our Clinicians provide both individual and group treatment modalities to children, adolescents, and/or adults with identified mental health or substance use needs. These services are provided in an outreach capacity including: in-home, clinic-based, in-school or other approved/appropriate community settings.
- Complete clinical assessments, review medical records, and collaborate with an array of multidisciplinary community partners.
- Assess client’s continuing care needs including aftercare resources and additional support services.
- Formulate a treatment plan based on comprehensive biopsychosocial assessment. Continuously review and revise treatment plans based on clinical needs and regulatory bodies.
- Utilize clinical skills to create a positive working relationship with individuals/families in order to facilitate desired change using appropriate clinical models.
- Meet monthly productivity expectations.
- Complete clinical documentation including intake packets, termination/transfer, billing sheets and insurance forms.
- Adhere to all organization, federal and state regulations, guidelines and/or contractual obligations. Knowledge of or ability to learn insurance standards for both commercial insurances and Mass Health products.
- Meet on a regular basis with supervisor to discuss clinical, organizational, and agency issues and review performance.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal, external providers, as well as other regulatory bodies.
- Flexibility: willing to see clients in an outreach capacity; some expectation of working evenings. Ability to work independently and set own goals in a professional manner.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling or a related field
- License preferred (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT)