Sign on bonus up to $3000 (pro-rated for part time)
We are seeking a Clinical Supervisor within our Ambulatory Division to work under the Program Director. This dynamic role will provide leadership and guidance to clinicians and interns, clinical and administrative supervision and oversight of clinical services provided. In addition, this role will provide direct clinical treatment for individuals, families and/or lead groups in accordance with evidence based practices. This is an excellent opportunity to further your clinical skills and career while positively making a difference in the lives of our clients.
The ideal candidate possesses leadership and problem solving skills and is motivated to help clients meet their goals.
• Provide clinical supervision to clinicians and/or interns. Continuously assess learning needs of supervisee; develop and implement learning objectives and supervision plan; complete performance reviews as required.
• Ensure availability outside of scheduled supervisory meetings and promptly respond to clinical emergencies.
• Responsible for monitoring and ensuring that supervisee’s paperwork is completed in a timely and accurate manner (including proper completion of billing paperwork).
• Ensures supervisee’s records are in compliance with the organization’s methods of Quality Assurance.
• Responsible for monitoring and supporting supervisee’s on administrative tasks including maintaining productivity expectations.
• Provide direct clinical services to individuals, families and/or groups. Complete all clinical documentation (intake packets, termination/transfer, billing sheets, insurance forms etc.) within expected timeframes and in compliance with organization policies. Documentation must meet quality standards established by regulatory bodies and the agency and monitored by the Director of Clinical Services.
• Meet monthly productivity expectations.
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal, external providers, as well as other regulatory bodies.
• Master’s degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counselor or related field.
• Licensed at the Independent level required, LICSW, LMHC, or Licensed Psychologist in the Commonwealth of MA
• Four years post-masters experience and minimum of two years supervisory experience is preferred.