Product Development/Project Management Internship
Kuebix - Maynard, MA 01754
We are looking for a product development/project management intern to join our technology team. The person in this role will report to the Director of Software Development and work on gathering and clarifying requirements, grooming user stories, managing the Agile process, metrics and analysis, wireframes and UI designs, and project management around development and delivery.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Gather, clarify and vet requirements, wireframes, UI designs, etc.
- Help groom user stories
- Liaison between development, product, and implementation teams
- Manage software projects through the development lifecycle
- Manage stakeholders
- Gather, aggregate and interpret metrics and performance indicators
- Continue improving the implementation and adoption of the Agile process at Kuebix
Skills and Requirements:
- Solid understanding of the Agile process
- Experience in one of the following areas/roles within/under the Agile process
- Software development
- Project management Product management
- Agile process adoption or management (i.e. Scrum Master)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to abstract concepts from concrete examples and generate concrete examples from abstract concepts
- Previous transportation, logistics or supply chain management experience would be a big plusT
his position is based in Maynard, MA.
Kuebix provides a disruptive SaaS TMS built on the latest cloud technology that is changing how companies purchase and manage freight. Kuebix is the right logistics solution for businesses of all sizes. With headquarters at Mill & Main Place in Maynard, MA, Kuebix is a well-funded, high growth technology company poised to change the logistics industry. For more information, visit www.kuebix.com.