Keypoint Intelligence, LLC, Fairfield, NJ, US
Massachusetts Office, Weymouth, MA, US
Keypoint Intelligence is a global leader in business-to-business information and product testing with offices in Weymouth, Massachusetts, Fairfield, New Jersey, Wokingham, United Kingdom, Tokyo, Japan, and Hong Kong, China.
We currently have a FT opening for a Marketing Coordinator.
Keypoint Intelligence is seeking a full time Marketing Coordinator to work with our sales and marketing team. This position is open for remote working employees, or may work out of one of our offices in Weymouth, MA or Fairfield, NJ if desired.
We offer a dynamic work environment and a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes a 401k plan, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans.
The Marketing Coordinator will assist in the growth of our business for UVERCETM, a recently launched e-commerce platform. The Marketing Coordinator will focus on the marketing, management, and maintenance of UVERCETM as well as help to support additional products and services – all of which directly impact the revenue growth and market position of the company. The Coordinator will collaborate with the internal and external resources to execute programs on time and within budget to effectively market assigned products and services through direct mail, email, web marketing, and social media to increase sales leads, customer base and exceed revenue objectives.
- Effectively market assigned products through direct mail, e-mail, social media, and web marketing to increase subscription and registration revenue.
- Assist in the creation and the development of copy and design for promotions.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and editorial staff to develop effective campaigns that execute product strategies and communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion.
- Support sales and marketing campaigns with a prospect development focus through use of multiple contacts and varied media.
- Create and coordinate the design of web graphics including all aspects of Web administration/functionality/coding/hosting, detailed HTML, banner-ads with Google tags, web-to-lead forms, and landing pages.
- Collaborate with the marketing staff and product management staff in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning, and organizing promotional presentations.
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements and promotional materials needed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of establishing credibility with key customers, prospects and business partners, sales, customer support and development.
- Working knowledge of various promotional channels: social media, direct mail, telemarketing, email, website, trade shows, and advertising in a B2B environment.
- Computer skills for generating marketing activity reports, viewing marketing metrics for measuring program success, extracting data, and sharing this information with other team members in project updates utilizing Google Analytics, Salesforce, and other similar tools.
- Working knowledge of basic computer applications, programs and features is a must with experience in web page development or graphic design being very helpful. (Proficiency in full Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience in developing effective and creative product marketing and sales collateral as well as email and marketing database campaigns.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate clearly with various departments as well as outstanding proofreading and copywriting skills.
- Project management experience and time-management skills for juggling numerous time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation utilizing various marketing platforms, channels, including social, digital, and email marketing.
- Having the ability to provide information on previous campaigns, projects and timelines overseen and implemented in order to demonstrate overall capabilities. Additional skills include Adobe CS3 (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), HTML/Flash/Java, budgets, and forecasting.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (business, marketing, communications, or related field) and/or one to three years in marketing and/or product development required.
Keypoint Intelligence is an equal opportunity employer. Please include desired salary with your application.