Keyence is a high technology company that ranks among the most innovative companies in the world. We consistently outperform our industry peers by providing the most advanced and simple to use products and world class technical support. Our continuous and rapid expansion is the reason we’re looking for you.
Principal Duties and Tasks:
- Act as liaison between Strategic Business Development Business Intelligence, Management Information System department and Business Units
- Build and manage reports, visualizations, and dashboards
- Become an internal BI subject matter expert
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Required General Skills:
- High Level of Integrity. This role requires appropriate handling of confidential and sensitive Information.
- Desire to learn. You’ll be required to manipulate Excel and Tableau based reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Highly motivated and responsible for self-learning. You will be expected to continuously improve your skillset.
- Time management Skills. Proven ability to manage multiple tasks at a time and ability to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree. Preferably in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting.
- Strong Communication Skills. Ability to communicate ideas clearly both orally and in writing.
- Highly organized and high attention to detail. Teams and individuals will rely on your work to make strategic decisions.
- Team player and composed. You’ll be required to collaborate with other groups and expected to remain calm under pressure.
- Experience with Excel, Tableau or comparable Data Visualization Tools
KEYENCE is an at-will, Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company does not sponsor applicants for work visa.