Join our team of enthusiastic scientists who wants to make a global change in neglected infectious diseases!
Kephera seeks well-qualified candidates for a Research Assistant/Associate position to contribute to the development of infectious disease immunoassays. The successful candidate will contribute significantly to the research program and be involved in multiple aspects of the projects from basic research to clinical studies.
· Graduate degree in life science or undergraduate degree, preferably with 1-3 years of lab work experience.
· Work experience with various laboratory techniques such as ELISA and Western Blot, chromatography, DNA/RNA isolation, gel electrophoresis, PCR and real-time qPCR.
· Strong laboratory and organizational skills.
· Capability for independent problem-solving as well as teamwork.
· Familiarity with typical MS Office software.
· Ability to communicate clearly in writing and in presentations.
· Ability to adhere to documented protocols for all aspects of laboratory work, ensuring that all relevant information is collected.
· Attention to details and ability to analyze data are crucial.
Responsibilities will include:
· Performance of a variety of laboratory experiments utilizing standard protocols.
· Participating in routine laboratory maintenance activities.
· Efficient communication with supervisor to interpret data and participate in designing appropriate experiments.
· Performance of data analysis and interpretation.