Do You Enjoy….
- Identifying and exploiting vulnerabilities in applications and networks?
- Analyzing risk and areas of exposure?
- Working on impactful and rewarding projects?
Founded in 2001, K logix is a leading information security company in the US. We are conveniently located in Coolidge Corner, Brookline, MA, and easily accessible via the Green line, just minutes from the heart of Boston. We provide security consulting, technology solutions, and integration services to enterprise companies. Our experienced team and established process help enterprise customers make confident security decisions that impact their business goals.
You Will Need To…
- Understand the Information/Cyber Security landscape.
- Execute penetration testing on customer applications and networks and perform in-depth analysis of the security posture.
- Perform secure code reviews and threat analysis.
- Analyze customer risk level, identify areas of exposure, exploit weaknesses, and make relevant recommendations based upon that knowledge.
- Document and communicate results: create clear and concise reports, provide feedback and remediation recommendations.
- Work to meet customer and project deadlines.
You Should Have….
- 1+ years’ experience.
- Experience with reverse engineering and/or desire to learn.
- Understanding of common software security issues and remediation techniques (OWASP top 10, SANS top 25, etc.).
- Penetration testing certifications such as OSCP, and/or other (a plus).
- Experience with:
- Programming Languages: C, C# and/or Java
- Automation Languages: Python or equivalent
- Security Frameworks: PCI and NIST
- Security Assessment Tools
- Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Windows, macOS
- Strong communication and collaboration skills; ability to speak to audiences of all levels.
- A Bachelor’s degree in: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology and/or Cyber Security or equivalent experience. Master’s degree (a plus).
Benefits You Will Receive…
- Paid Time Off
- Commuting Assistance
- Free snacks and drinks
- Flexible schedule with remote work available
- Stipend for home office and cell phone expenses
- Computer for remote business use
- Casual office