Digital Scheduling Coordinator
As part of the Ad Operations team, the Digital Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for assuring all digital campaigns run according to client request from beginning to end in their assigned market. The Digital Scheduling Coordinator will work closely with Ad Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance & Digital Operations to ensure campaign success.
· Manage charting, trafficking, deployment and reporting of all digital advertising campaigns
· Liaise with sales team assisting in the execution of client concepts and strategies
· Monitor digital advertising campaign from beginning to end
· Manage special requests and content deployment communicated from sales and operations teams
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced Excel skills are a must
- Solid analytical skills to build reports and identify trends for the benefit of Finance, Sales and Senior Management
- Strong written and communication skills
- Knowledge of Digital and Programmatic platforms is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently within a fast-paced environment & under tight deadlines
JCDecaux is a world leader in out of home media, with over 616,000 advertising faces across 40 countries; it is Europe’s largest billboard owner and the world’s largest owner of street furniture. As the Number One outdoor advertising company in the world, we are dedicated to giving brands unique voices and providing messaging platforms through the highest quality out-of-home solutions and first-class services.
Joining JCDecaux means choosing the number one outdoor advertising company worldwide and seeing new horizons in a team recognized for its momentum, creativity, and sense of innovation. Our strategy is founded on creating a motivated and diverse workforce. The success of JCDecaux North America relies on employees with a passion to make a significant contribution to the continued growth of our business.
JCDecaux North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value individuality and create an inclusive culture where variety is positively encouraged, and all employees are genuinely appreciated for what makes them unique. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
For more JCDecaux US information, visit www.jcdecauxna.com