We are looking for full-time direct marketing representatives who can start immediately! This role focuses on in-store marketing promotions with a personal touch to maximize brand awareness on behalf of our clients. As a result of recently taking on additional clients in the technology industry, we are looking for self-motivated individuals to assist our sales and marketing team in continuing to grow our client portfolio and market territory.
* * We do NOT offer any remote, digital marketing or graphic design, telemarketing, door-to-door or commission-only positions * *
Additional Responsibilities of the Marketing Representative:
- New customer acquisitions through promotional marketing and brand management techniques
- Maintaining current product knowledge and promotions of one or more client portfolio(s)
- Execute sales and marketing strategies face to face with customers in-store
- Creating and maintaining brand loyalty through exceptional customer experiences
- Actively participate in on-going paid training to assist with business growth and professional development
This is an entry-level position that doesn’t require previous experience as we offer paid training! We are looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals who have the ability to engage with customers face to face with strong communication skills and a strong interest in sales and marketing. If you are available to come in for an in-person interview at our headquarters in Burlington, MA this week and meet the following requirements, apply now!
Basic requirements to be eligible to join our Marketing Team:
- At least 18 years of age with a high school degree/GED required, though college degree is preferred
- Local applicants only who are available to start immediately
- Reliable transportation to commute to work on-time
- Willing to submit a background check in accordance with local laws if offered employment
Ironwood Marketing is one of the fastest growing sales and marketing companies within the technology industry because of two core values – offering the best products and services in the industry, paired with unsurpassed customer service AND respecting our people and their career development. Our people are our best assets and with our company nearly tripling in growth year over year, 2021 is the best time to quickly advance your career with our marketing team.
Additional benefits of working with our team include:
- Base pay ranging from $15-$20 per hour depending on experience PLUS incentive bonuses that are paid every week!
- A flexible work schedule with major holidays off to spend with friends and family
- On-going paid training with advancement opportunities into management to reach your career goals
- A fun team culture with a diverse group of professionals who care about giving back to the community through year-round charitable programs
Be sure to include your email address and best phone number to contact you on your attached resume. After reviewing your application, we will be in contact to schedule a time for you to come in to meet with our hiring manager at our office in Burlington!