Position Summary, Job Requirements & Responsibilities
As the Pricing Analyst I, you are a motivated self-starter eager to work across Iridium to support the development of new pricing, pricing analyses, and pricing recommendations to ensure our success as a business. The Pricing Analyst I will work hand in hand with the Sales and Product teams at Iridium to assess market potential of new products, understand our competitive positioning, and drive pricing solutions for growth. In this role, you will contribute across various functional teams including legal, finance, sales, and product management. Your key tasks will include assisting with financial modeling, data analysis, and strategy to build pricing solutions that will impact our business and its customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Pricing Analyst I will collaborate across the Sales and Marketing team to support market and customer analyses and the creation of pricing recommendations based on those analyses. The position will assist in the fulfillment of business analyses by interfacing with our sales teams, product leads, line of business leads, and legal. Some of the key duties and responsibilities include:
- Support the development of unique quantitative analyses of customer base and the development of recommendations for pricing plans to meet both the customer and business needs;
- Query data warehouse and financial reporting systems to generate customer level reports to assess usage patterns and growth across Iridium;
- Support the creation of financial summary presentations for customers based on large datasets to convey business performance; and
- Support the completion of quarterly financial performance metrics and develop presentation materials to internal stakeholders including, but not limited to our sales channel and product teams.
- Interest in tackling business problems using data analysis and storytelling skills
- Basic quantitative and analytical skills
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Attention to detail
Experience & Education Requirements / EEO
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Economics
- 0-2 years of related experience, preferably in financial modeling, profitability assessments, and financial analysis
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite programs especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Iridium is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or status as a protected veteran. EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability and other protected categories.