Imagine yourself as a key member of the high-performance IPG corporate marketing team where you will drive all social media platforms with compelling and frequent messaging that articulates the unique value propositions, features and benefits of our products and solutions, plus ‘fun’ and more timely content that will resonate with current and future employees.
You will manage the day-to-day social posting and strategy for the IPG marketing team and work collaboratively with the design, sales, human resources and product marketing teams.
You will also be the chief curator of all websites and have the ability to directly create content such as blogs and news articles, as well as updating existing content to improve SEO, brand awareness and lead generation.
- Manage, organize, and curate content calendars for daily social media posts across social channels while integrating current campaign strategies
- Contribute to the development of cross-media strategies including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, blog posts, etc.
- Stay on top of engagements – Post relevant content, answer questions, interact and encourage conversations
- Track social insights and identify fluctuating trends of content on all social channels, leveraging social listening tools to monitor and react to brand, product, and industry activity
- Manage web properties – create new content, such as blog posts, and update existing pages
- Create engaging, sharply written content to be used on all social channels, email newsletters, blogs and landing pages
- Collaborate with the marketing team to increase effectiveness of ongoing programs
- Work with design team to create Social media banners, timeline covers, and social post graphics
- At least 2 years of experience with professional social media marketing and 1 year of web administration
- In-depth knowledge of and enthusiasm for social media
- Understanding of web and social media analytics
- Current use of marketing automation tools such as HubSpot and/or Pardot are a plus
- Demonstrated awareness of social media trends/developments and how those can be implemented to improve engagement
- Experience with the Social Media management software landscape
- Familiarity of web content management tools, including HTML5 and CSS
- Proficiency with MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient and creative content creation
- Ability to be a self-starter and work in a fast-moving, dynamic and team-oriented environment
- Experience working with product marketing, demand generation, event and creative teams
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Experience using content and social media management systems preferred