IncentFit is seeking a highly motivated Office Administrator/Ops Specialist to support various business aspects including but not limited to office, HR, and general business operations. Reporting directly to the CEO, this person will learn the ins and outs of how IncentFit runs and eventually own a variety of tasks that maintain our positive company culture and work environment. This exciting and dynamic role is the perfect opportunity for an organized person who would like to have diverse exposure to various operational areas.
To be a great fit, you must be a quick learner, think outside of the box, and have the ability to be extremely adaptable. You should also have great verbal communication skills and exceptional written communication skills. We’re a rapidly expanding startup and every employee makes a large impact on our future. We operate in an extremely collaborative environment in which your input will be highly valued.
We believe a company’s employees are its greatest asset, and healthy employees build great companies. IncentFit helps employers motivate and reward their employees to exercise and live healthier lives.
IncentFit a bootstrapped tech-startup and has grown to serve over 200k users. Our HQ is based in the historic Old City neighborhood of Philadelphia. (NOTE: We are currently working remotely due to COVID-19 and will be returning to office by June/July 2021. This position requires a consistent in-office presence. We will actively follow the guidelines set by the CDC to maintain a safe and healthy environment.)
We’re driven by tech and passionate about getting things done (while also still striving for a healthy work/life balance). We’re a growing team of smart, talented people who love what we do…and want to help others love going to work too.
- Assist managers with HR questions by managing HR consultant relationship
- Run payroll
- Create and manage employee handbook
- Plan quarterly team/company events
- Manage team health challenges (using the Incentfit platform!)
- Lead introduction portion of new hire training
- Manage HIPAA trainings
- Take on basic recruitment projects
- Own the team celebration calendar (recognize employee anniversaries, birthdays, etc.)
- General office upkeep
- Manage office supplies/inventory
- Plan and manage team lunches
- Inbound calls and greeting occasional visitors
- Scanning checks, and associating check amounts to payment ledger
- Manage/renew/update insurance coverages and benefits
- Support the CEO as needed
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (In any field, but bonus points if related to Business, HR, or Operations)
- Professional experience that has exposed you to the necessary skills to succeed in this position (Internships are great too)
- Neat and organized with keen attention to detail (You’ll be managing a variety of projects, both short-term and long-term)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (You’ll be collaborating with the team and creating important internal documents)
- Self-starter with the ability to research the best solutions to problems (This includes being great at using Google as a resource)
- Quick learner with ability to take direction and feedback (A lot of this work may be new to you)
- Trustworthy (You’ll have access to confidential information)
Compensation and Benefits:
We’re a devoted group that works hard, but also understands you have a life. Aside from an encouraging team culture, we also offer:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full benefits package includes health insurance options, commuter benefits, and generous PTO
- Up to $500 annual incentive for exercising and going to the gym (Yep, we use our own product!)
- Weekly team lunches, quarterly appreciation events
- Flexible hours and the ability to work from home occasionally
At IncentFit, we value and appreciate people for their many different backgrounds and perspectives. We don’t discriminate against anyone based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other difference.