($3,000 Sign-on Bonus)
Clinician – Children’s Intensive Family Based Services – Springfield
It takes a special person to be a Clinician. A person with the skills to engage with children and families during significantly distressing periods of their lives. A person who acts with a kind heart even as you conduct clinical assessments to help put the individual on the path to wellness. Are you that person? If so, do we have an offer for you!
HCRS is a team of committed clinicians and business leaders passionate about transforming the lives of those at risk. We build and lead integrated, multi-disciplinary teams to care for those receiving services. We strive for excellence and have achieved significant and measurable improvement in clinical outcomes.
Located in beautiful Vermont offering four seasons of activities and just a short driving distance from Keene, Lebanon, and Hanover, New Hampshire, you can have it all – the shopping, the amenities, and a much lower cost of living than many larger cities.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Master’s Degree + minimum 2 years of direct service experience
- Current Vermont License (LICSW, LCMHC, LADC, LMFT)
- Ability to conduct clinical assessments and design treatment plans that target clearly identified treatment goals
- Knowledge of mental health, substance use, social work and behavioral issues that impact children and their families
- Healthy communication skills that allow for honest discussions, feedback, and exchanges
- Ability to work well with a team and demonstrate flexibility when client, program, and/or agency needs require it
Join a team that makes a difference every day! Offering competitive compensation (and a sign-on bonus! Outstanding benefits including wellness incentives, snow tire subsidy and more! You will want to make this a job for your lifetime.