Entry Level Network Data & voice Support Engineer
Are you interested in Entry Level Careers with HCL America?
HCL is hiring Entry Level candidates to launch your professional careers with a leading technology company. We believe that if you enjoy self-development and collaboration while learning and growing, HCL America has great opportunities for you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Candidates will be trained on below concepts and would be deployed on Project to work on the trained concepts.
- Networking products such as routers, switches, wireless controllers, firewalls etc.
- Routing Protocols, Network Monitoring and remote management tools.
- Designing network, routing and switching administration, interface configuration, network workflow, ACLs, security requirements
- Design and implementation of network infrastructure solutions on voice domains, call center technologies, and solutions
- Design, implementation & operational support of VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol)
- Independently analyze, configure and troubleshoot network connectivity.
- Network security devise and configuring firewalls appliances.
· Base Locations: Cary, NC/ Frisco, TX, Horsham, PA
· Project Locations: Client locations across United States on Short- or Long-term assignment.
Associates degree in Computer Science/Information Technology.
At HCL, we don’t just accept the differences—we support it and celebrate it. We are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
We are a leading global technology company offering services and products through three business units – IT and Business Services, Engineering and R&D Services, and Products & Platforms. We use the latest technologies – AI, IoT, Machine Learning, and Cloud – to identify and solve the most complex business problems across a wide number of industries. Our foundation is built on four decades of innovation, a world-renowned, employee-centric culture, a strong base of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
With a worldwide employee base of 150,000+ ” Ideapreneurs” working in 46 countries and a network of global R&D, innovation labs, and delivery centers, HCL serves leading enterprises, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
Our Presence in the Americas
It’s been three decades since HCL started its business in Americas. It has now grown to build a flourishing business which now boasts of 20,000 strong workforce across 15-offices and 6-global delivery centers. Better still, we’ve had the opportunity to contribute to the growth and technological excellence of hundreds of blue-chip American companies and also to positively impact the IP portfolio, R&D legacy, IT landscape, and talent pool of Americas through close collaboration with government, universities and local communities. Our success has been led by the immense talent of highly motivated individuals who are drawn to solving challenges in an entrepreneurial environment. We are proud to have also received multiple accolades, such as receiving the “Outstanding Employer in the State” honor in North Carolina. We are looking for like-minded people to join us in our next phase of our transformation journey and welcome you to grow with us.
Forbes magazine World’s BEST employers
NCWORKS Governor’s Award for “Outstanding Employer of the State” in North Carolina
Recognized by Gartner As a Leader for Managed Workplace Services, “Leader” in North America
Gartner Magic Quadrant For Data Center Outsourcing & Infra Utility Services, North America