Are you looking for a meaningful role in financial reporting and data analytics? We have an opening for a Senior Accounts Receivable & Revenue Reporting Analyst to join our Customer Financial Services (CFS) team! The Senior Analyst is responsible for building reports and analyzing data related to Hasbro’s Global Accounts Receivable balance and aging, as well as for Global Revenue Reporting. Unlike regional or market specific positions, this role is GLOBAL in nature, providing support and management reporting to various levels of the organization, with partners from around the world!
Beyond providing reporting and analytical services to CFS and its commercial business partners, the role is also that of a fiduciary steward, responsible for tracking and analyzing one of Hasbro’s largest assets, perpetually attesting to the credibility of the numbers and monitoring for compliance to related statutory requirements, internal controls and Hasbro’s code of conduct.
A day in the life as a Senior Analyst Accounts Receivable & Revenue Reporting:
- Prepare seasonal/monthly collection performance reports, generating all relevant backup from BI/Longview using Business Objects/CPM report writing tools.
- Prepare monthly and ad-hoc deduction tracking reports, including calculating DDO (Deduction Days Outstanding) metrics, analyzing Vendor Compliance claims and monitoring tolerance write-offs for various markets.
- Prepare the Quarterly Doubtful Account Reserve Adequacy test for select Americas Shared Service markets, including relevant Import Direct divisions).
- Responsible for Customer Channel Revenue Reporting and Analysis, including governance reporting requirements for data changes in channel field.
- Report on Top Customer sales/trends. Validate system generated Universal Customer sales data and discuss any large omissions/ allocations / inconsistencies with management.
- Compile reports for the Investor Relations Deck.
- Provide validation support for A/R conversions and system implementations relating to the receivable and/or global customer revenue reporting.
What you’ll bring:
- B.S. in Accounting/Finance required. Master’s Degree a plus.
- 5+ years of proven experience in a related role.
- Experience with SAP Business Objects BI preferred.
- Strong Excel skills required.
- Ability to speak Spanish or Portuguese is beneficial.
- Proactive, problem solver.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.