Are you passionate about working with HR teams and have experience supporting SuccessFactors or any other HRIS system? At Hasbro, we are currently looking for a results-oriented HRIS Analyst who thrives in a fast-paced environment! This person will be responsible for supporting the use, configuration, and day-to-day operations of SuccessFactors at Hasbro. If you are looking to grow your career in HR then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
A Day in the life of an HRIS Analyst:
- Provide support to the organization’s HRIS (Human Resources Information Systems), develop, design, implement, and improve HR applications and business solutions.
- Support HCM functional and technical system activities including business processes configuration and scheduled releases.
- Maintain security access Hasbro’s HCM system to ensure data security and compliance.
- Perform routine data loads as needed to support organizational HR changes.
- Assist with implementation, user acceptance testing, lifecycle maintenance and administration of HRIS projects and activities.
- Identify process improvements and system enhancements to further streamline and optimize operational efficiency within HR.
- Participate in various HR projects to provide technical HR systems and business process support.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with HR, IT, and other business partners to ensures effective delivery of HRIS applications. Provides application support and end user guidance. Research and resolve Customer issues.
What you’ll bring:
- 3 years of proven ability in supporting HRIS Systems. SAP SuccessFactors experience with Employee Central and other modules within suite such as Performance Management, Talent Acquisition, Learning and Reporting strongly preferred.
- Experience with UltiPro, SuccessFactors, SAP desired, or related HCM system.
- Experience with executing testing and validation of configuration and ability to conduct research into application and system related issues.
- Ability to communicate successfully with technical staff and business partners.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products; Microsoft Excel strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree desired in one or more of the following fields: Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Computer Science.
Hasbro’s world-class brands and talented people are our greatest assets. One of the ways we invest in you is through a competitive and contemporary benefits package. Your particular benefits package will depend on your position, location, local legal requirements and years with the company. Here’s a look at what your benefits package may include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Half-day Fridays year round, Paid Vacation Time & Holidays, Generous 401(k) match, Paid Parental Leave, Team Hasbro Volunteer Program, Employee Giving & Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Toy Discounts and more!
Hasbro is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status.